In four weeks, I’ve gained 0.8 pounds. Something is off point. I’m not following the plan as it was designed. Not all points are created equal and every bite needs to be tracked. My challenge for this week is to follow the healthy guidelines. This week (minus today) I will do the following each day:
- Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables
- Eat at least 2 servings of lean protein
- East at least 2 servings of milk
- Eat whole grains
- Consume at least 6 8-ounce servings of water
- Consume up to 2 servings of healthy oils
- Take a multi vitamin
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes
- Limit my sodium, sugar, and alcohol intake
According to weight watchers, if I check all of these boxes I will be success in reaching my goals. Let’s see it they’re right.
Have you ever followed weight watchers? What is your key to successful weight loss?